Brawl Funnies DELUXE Brawl Funnies DELUXE

ocarina style woo woo

what a great conclusion to such an amazing trilogy. it made me laugh and cry. and having captain falcon... oh, sorry, captain faggot hahaha, having him say "falcon lunch!" and "show me your boobs" well, it was pure gold. great animation on this last one, the old man almost looked real! and yes, i will consider buying your products, thank you.

TooF Collection 1 TooF Collection 1

wow! i hated this thing!

or something along the same lines as hate. dude! i really think this is some of your best so far. the lazer eyes one made me laugh harder than i do at myself, and im a funny looking guy. your humor in the cartoons really seems to be growing. not to say the first ones sucked but your'e just getting better with thims cartoons y'allz be makin and thimz funnyz of da cartoonz... i liked all the comments from all the teeth on the menu. awesome. great job my friend. keep it up. vancouver over and out.

MACception responds:

'cmon now, at least your mama loves you :)

I understand what you mean though, TooF is progressing. Not to say it was bad, it's just getting better by each episode (in my opinion), which is always a good thing. Always moving forward.

Hope to keep it up.

Madness Arena Madness Arena

hey pimp

nice job my man.... thats pretty much all i want to say.

Jenjamik responds:

Thanks Van.

All NG Fads Die!!! 5!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 5!!!

crap, man! rai, i'm...i'm so happy. really dude, all of you guys did great. looking forward to working with you again on 6.

van

Radioactive24 responds:

lol

- Radioactive24

Navy Recruiting Ad Navy Recruiting Ad

very good point

hey, wasa. friggin nice job dude. i must take this all into consideration now. well, good job again, man. later.

-van

Revenge on AFD Revenge on AFD

check it

hey dude, not a bad flash. well im another afd member and i was just talking to Radio, i don't think he meant what he just said in the review. infact to show that he didn't mean it i'm gonna splice together some parts from our conversation to make it seem like he is cool with the flash...hur go
"hmm?""didn't get""taste". " I enjoy""toast with bruschetta". "12 year old children""taste delicious". "I""review""12". "XD".

thats the best i could come up with. but, seriously, you did a good job but i agree with some of the other guys, the cord that he was on against the moon just didn't look all that great, if you change the color of the cord to a gray or silver would look alot better. the moon could have some work done to it too, i think the other guys summed it up well. good luck with the CC, man.

BrassKnucklesClock responds:

thanks, like ive said to a few people now this isnt a personal attack on AFD, i like there animation, if it was i dont think it would of turned out the way it did :P

Halo 3 2 2 Trailer Halo 3 2 2 Trailer

finally!

HHHHOOOOOMMMMEEEE RRRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! dude, i friggin loved the last one. it looks like skills have even improved since then. yeah, dude, i can't wait to see it.

Waffle X: Episode One Waffle X: Episode One

pretty good

hey, man. i like this toon pretty well. i thought it was pretty funny how you were using the whole anime/manga sattire for some of your humor. well, there are some part that wernt as good though. like i thought that the cartoon altogether was a little short handed on jokes. the other thing is that some time it was a little hard to understand some of the voice work. but still, not bad at all. also, i love how you had the outlaw star to be continued lol! that really took me back =)

TooF Girl Problems TooF Girl Problems

friggin awesome

dude, best one so far. don't know why but evertime i watch it i laugh the hardest at the cell phone part. the commentary was friggin hilarious, man. keep um up, dude.

MACception responds:

I'll do my best man :D I'm glad you liked it!

TooF Rock Out TooF Rock Out

logo dude

toof rocks hard man! i wouldn't know how you would get your teeth to do awesome stuff like that, but i think im gonna steroids, maybe that will make my teeth do the same. really good job, logo. can't wait for more.