Brawl Funnies DELUXE Brawl Funnies DELUXE

ocarina style woo woo

what a great conclusion to such an amazing trilogy. it made me laugh and cry. and having captain falcon... oh, sorry, captain faggot hahaha, having him say "falcon lunch!" and "show me your boobs" well, it was pure gold. great animation on this last one, the old man almost looked real! and yes, i will consider buying your products, thank you.

TooF Collection 1 TooF Collection 1

wow! i hated this thing!

or something along the same lines as hate. dude! i really think this is some of your best so far. the lazer eyes one made me laugh harder than i do at myself, and im a funny looking guy. your humor in the cartoons really seems to be growing. not to say the first ones sucked but your'e just getting better with thims cartoons y'allz be makin and thimz funnyz of da cartoonz... i liked all the comments from all the teeth on the menu. awesome. great job my friend. keep it up. vancouver over and out.

MACception responds:

'cmon now, at least your mama loves you :)

I understand what you mean though, TooF is progressing. Not to say it was bad, it's just getting better by each episode (in my opinion), which is always a good thing. Always moving forward.

Hope to keep it up.

Deathgore Deathgore

i love it!

trippy man, i love this! the whole thing had me laughing really hard. i saw that some of the tweens seemed to lack but at the same time it looked intentional, so it just make me laugh harder. really one of the coolest toons i have seen for a while.

AustinBreed responds:

Haha, thanks a ton man. I'm glad to see this got through to at least a select few.

Cover Your Kicks! Cover Your Kicks!

Wow! You're a strong man. You really know how to foster the people. Make or brake. Win or lose.

Sinister Dinner Sinister Dinner

SHUT UP PUNK

"At this rate you will never make it to my level of Business Communications. In fact, I think you would be better suited in a suit, serving me my froot loops."
-Shelby Tippit 1965-OLI

Eternal Disco in Hell Eternal Disco in Hell

I have a few things to say

What can make this better? A can of root beer? I don't think so! Sale it! Guile!